Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weight Watchers/ Calorie Cutting weigh-in, Week 13

Unlucky number 13! I know this is a day late, but weighing in has been the least of my concerns thanks to this:

We are so lucky the house didn't burn down.

Long story short. Storms and Tornadoes on Monday, neighbors tree in our power lines, surge in cable line that somehow crossed into our electric system and kaboom. There you have it. We are very lucky the house didn't burn down.

In lieu of WW, for the last week and a half or so, I've been monitoring my calories with the help of the "MyFitnessPal" iPhone app. There are no words for how much I love it. You basically log what you eat - they have EVERYTHING in there- and it keeps track of your calories. It's incredible. When you start, you put in your current weight and then your goal weight and it tells you how many calories to eat per day to get to that weight.... then all you do is keep track! As of the weekend, I had lost 1.2 lbs.

Last week looked like this:



Very good, huh?

This week, due to hotel living and convenience eating, looks like this:



Not so good, huh? I didn't even eat dinner yesterday because I had blown all of my calories by lunch.

Here's an example of what a daily log looks like:


There is also a nutrition tab so you can see how well you are doing with that:



All in all, I love this app, even though it's hard to keep in my calorie range with all that is going on. This lovely suite is our temporary home:
Upgraded us to suite for same price. Yay!

... but I think we get to really go home tomorrow. Now I'm just praying the insurance people don't give us any trouble and we get our claim settled as quickly as possible! And hoping for a good weigh-in next week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment