Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weigh-In! Week 16! And a picture of me when I was too darn skinny.



















Another pound down! This morning my scale read 117.2! To say I am thrilled is an understatement. I saw the same number a little over a week ago for a couple of days, but it was back up a little for weigh-in last week. Hope to see another pound gone next week.

My goal weight is 110 - still a good 10-12 OVER what I used to weigh, so don't give me any crap about it or tell me I am aiming too low. I know my body. It's mine, and by gosh, I like it. But this time around, instead of just being skinny, I want to be fit. I want to have muscle tone.

I don't plan on looking like this again (92 lbs here - I looked like a skeleton. Look at my face and arms!), so don't get your britches in a wad!




















That shirt I'm wearing? That was my ex-husband's when he was like 6 or 7. And he was a small kid. So no, I don't ever want to look like this again.

7.2 lbs from goal right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment