Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Update from Dog World

First, thanks to those of you who left sweet comments about Pablo. We're really enjoying him!

But, woo, it's a big change going from two dogs to three! Especially when one spends most of the time acting like he's jacked up on Mountain Dew.

Jorge is coming around pretty well. He even played tug of war with Pablo yesterday!





It's not the best picture, but I had to take it since it was the first time one of his brothers showed him any love.


Again, I am grateful for our yard. Jorge and Julio do not use it to it's full potential, but little Pablo does. He runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs and runs so fast that you can't even keep up with him with the naked eye. Then he collapses for about 3 seconds and then gets up and does it all over again. Yesterday, he found a grody softball in the corner of the yard... guess it came over our way from someone else's yard. It made for some cute pictures, though.







He's also very pleased with his new bed.

I don't mean to keep showing off my dog, but look how handsome he is! My goodness!

One little fella in our house is not quite as pleased.



Yes, those are tears in his little blinky-blinky eyes. He was so desperate for some one-on-one time with me last night that he sat on the floor by the bathtub while I took a bath, peeking over the edge every so often to lick my nose.

This little guy has had a rough couple of days. :(

Sigh.




So he got to sleep in the bed last night (and snored louder than a freight train, might I add), and he's doing better this morning. Tolerating Pablo much better. It's only been two days, I think everyone will be buddies within another week or so. Can't wait for that! But now I've got 12 feet following me all over the house instead of just 8....

No comments:

Post a Comment