Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pictures or it didn't happen!

When I stepped on the scale this morning, it told me I weighed 119.8 (very hard to see in the picture, but I promise you that is what it says).

I have not seen that number in forever (well, a year and a half). And the next time I weghed myself (immediately after, because  I was so excited), I was 120 on the nose... but I got a brief glimpse of life in the teens, and I liked it.

Tomorrow is my 'official' weigh in, so we'll see what the scale says then, but I HAD to document this because I was so happy... or "over the moon" as all the pregnant celebs say (not that I'm pregnant, or a celebrity, but whatever).

Haven't seen this number in forever

I finally got my flickr issues fixed, so expect more posts coming up!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont congratulate me quite yet... I only weighed that for approximately 5 seconds, and it doesn't really count, since my weigh in is tomorrow. But darn, it sure was fun while it lasted! But maybe tomorrow it will still be there!

    ReplyDelete