Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weight Watchers - Week 11

No change. No gain, no loss.



If it wasn't for the fact that I am taking measurements that assure me my body is changing and shrinking, I'd probably feel discouraged. But I take comfort in the fact that some of the fat is burning off while my muscles are building. I'm seeing really incredible changes in my body. I mean my thighs and legs are truly becoming a sight to behold. And ab definition is starting. Can you believe it??

Josh has encouraged me from the beginning to take 'before' pictures, and I've tried. But every time we have done that, I erase them. It's just not something I want to look at... believe me, clothes hide a multitude of sins. I don't look too bad in clothes. Without is another story. I'm still a long way from being able to rock a swimsuit or anything clingy. But I'm getting there.

I have done some sort of excercise every day since January 28th, with the exception of 3 or 4 days. That's a huge change from where I was in my life before. I have went entire months in the last year without doing anything at all. I can't imagine going back to that. It truly is a lifestyle change.

I'm still keeping up with Jillian every day even though my knee is really starting to bother me again. I think I am going to have to start icing it every night. Today is day 11... I am almost halfway there, and then I will be starting with a personal trainer. I am so ready to get the rest of this weight off and really feel good about the way I look again. We only get one life and one body... My life is great and I love it with all my heart. I want to feel the same way abut myself - inside and out! At least I am working on it, right? And I haven't given up yet. I think that's a very good sign that I am in this for the long haul. So many times I have started to diet or exercise, and then give up when things don't happen quickly enough. But I think this time it's sticking... I was finally at the point where I had enough of it. I don't ever want to go back to where I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment