Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weight Watchers - Week 12... And farewell to Jillian (for now).


My weight today is exactly the same as my weight last Wednesday. However, over the weekend I went up FOUR POUNDS for some reason. Not sure if it was the few drinks I had or the mexican food or what, but I was all "blowed up like a blowfish". With the calorie cutting and excercise I have been doing, I am back down to where I was. So we can either look at this week as no change or a four pound loss. I say, it's no change.

It has become apparent that my knee issues need to be addressed by a doctor. I am going on Friday and anxious to hear what we'll do for it this time around, since I am not too thrilled with how it was addressed last time. Until I get the go ahead to continue exercise, I am putting Jillian on hold. However, it feels really weird to not be active in some way, so I will continue to do ab and arm stuff, but that's about all I can do.

The whole thing is really a bummer... I miss Jillian. But I desire a healthy leg right now more than I desire being 'shredded'. And the lower-calorie stuff is going pretty well, too. I am taking vitamins and choosing my foods wisely - whole grains and protein w/ fruit in the mornings to stay full, veggies and a protein drink at lunch and veggies with fish or chicken for dinner. I'm not feeling hungry or snacky or anything, my food intake is super healthy and the calorie content is lower than what it has been. I am sure I will see a different number on my scale one of these days!!!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment