Monday, March 7, 2011

The weekend, in photos (and a few words)

Friday... going away party for my Brother- and Sister-in-law, who are moving to Colorado (he left yesterday).
Me and my Kristen. Love her so.




(my Hubbin is so handsome!)

3


4

5

6

7
It was a fun but sad event. Ended with tears.

I took more pictures than what I posted, but when Josh updated my phone, he dumped all my pics off of it, so I had to just use the ones that I had on facebook already.

Then we picked up the dogs and went to bed. Julio was especially happy to be home.

My sweet Julio

We are family.

2

1


Saturday... Woke up feeling like crap, tried to go back to sleep, but only managed to toss and turn. Got my hairs did, which took about 3 hours, then went to a work event, complete with photobooth. I love this pic of me and Miriam from it. We didn't know when it was going to start taking them, and we obviously weren't ready! She looks sad and slightly terrified.




Sunday... we once again gave our farewells to my bro-in-law, this time for real as he was about to head to the airport. Lots of tears.

Here's Josh and our neice, Moonpie.



I cried all the way home. I have been feeling sick since Thursday, off and on (cold/throat/ear stuff), and our non-stop weekend and the emotional-ness (is that a word?It is now) of everything just wore me out. I took some medicine and crashed for a few hours, then woke up, not feeling any more refreshed! Dang it. Had to go to the store - luckily our grocery bill was pretty light since we weren't home much last week and I still have some meals I bought last week left to cook. I only had to fill in the gaps this week.
Got back home, played on the iphone a bit and went back to sleep. Now it's already Monday and I am still tired! Counting down the hours until I can get back home and crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment