Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weight Watchers - Week 8!

I lost 1.4 lbs since last week! I'm thrilled. No, I didn't get to see the 119.8 on my scale again (darn), but I'm still thrilled with the loss.

Of course,  next week Mother Nature will probably be starting phase one of her 2 week bloating program on me (it gets so much worse for me the older I get), and I may have more gains coming up. I hope not. I can't do the one step forward, two steps back thing.

Here I am at week 3:
Weight Watchers, Week 3

And today, same outfit, week 8:
Another pound and a half bites the dust. Thanks, Weight Watchers!

Do you see any differences between the two or is it just me? Only a couple of pounds difference on the scale, really, but I feel like I look HEALTHIER now. And my waist/stomach area looks a little smaller. You can't see much since I'm so covered up, but let me just tell you that everything is tightening up, and it's WONDERFUL. Week 3 was before I had started any exercise, and now I do some form of exercise every single day.

I feel so good - excercise seems to clear up the fog in the ol' brain. I feel mentally sharper, infinitely happier, and more energetic. I am just loving this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment