Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hey, Bloggers - want 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly?

I know I do!

I have used Shutterfly many times in the past for prints and photobooks, and I am especially excited to do holiday cards this year, since it's our first married Christmas! Last year we used one of our engagement photos for our holiday card picture, and this year I think we've already burnt our family and friends out on our wedding photos, so we'll most likely use another favorite photo of us.

Here's a link to the cards they are offering this year...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

I like they aren't your typical stuffy holiday cards... the designs are really fresh, colorful and inspiring. I prefer a 'blue' Christmas myself, so I am glad there are so many options for people like myself who aren't all about the red and greens. And I absolutely adore all the chocolate brown options they have going on. The hardest part will be choosing which card to use! But I am really digging this one:




I think it would look great with this photo of us in it:



The best part (for me, anyway, since I am a stationery freak and big on color-coordinated holidays) are the coordinating address labels!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-address-labels

Since I love anything monogrammed, of course I love these:


Perhaps I need to consult with my better half, and get his opinion? Nah, I think I got it figured out.

Interested in scoring 50 free photocards for yourself? Click the link below, and be sure to post your favorites!
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

No comments:

Post a Comment