Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Today the Bip is 34! I am so glad he was born, because he certainly brightens my life. I am sure it is a hard job, being the most handsome man in all the land (not to mention having to put up with me), but somehow he manages.

He did not want any sort of big shindig, he just wanted some cake! Easy enough.

Yellow cake with chocolate frosting is his favorite, so that's what he got. I used a mix for the cake, but the frosting was homemade.







It was great in both looks and taste, if I do say so myself!

We celebrated with Tim and Meredith, and Josh wore the Birthday Princess ribbon that we have been passing around since Meredith's Birthday.

Who's the pretty Birthday Princess??










The ceremonial passing of the ribbon to the next Birthday Princess:



Happy Birthday, Bip! Love you madly!

No comments:

Post a Comment