Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life Lately

The last few days have been a whirlwind! Worked on a Habitat house for work... Hubbin joined in on the fun for his 2nd year in a row.

Sexy hubbin with powertools\

Titans work gloves are always fun...

Titans workgloves at Habitat build.

Future homeowner!!


Future homeowner


Me and Miriam:


Me and Miriam at Habitat build


The weekend was a blur, mostly because of this guy:

Cutest thing ever.

He is truly a full time job, leaving a path of destruction in his wake.

Today's path of destruction... So far.

One thing I do recall was that my first peony bloomed... smells wonderful and is just as lovely in color or B&W.

First peony of the year

I like how it looks with no color, too.

Then there was more of this:

Pablo's cute little double fangs on the bottom... Teefs!

Yesterday was our charity golf tournament for work... Most of the day was lovely:



But it got pretty ugly later on. Two things I learned:

1. I am immune to SPF 50
2. I did not know you could get a sunburn and hypothermia on the same day, in the exact same location. (brrrr)

This is how you putt, right?



Since I didn't have to be anywhere until 10:30 yesterday morning, I was able to go to the gym and hit the treadmill and then an abs class. Needless to say between that and the sunburn, I hurt pretty much everywhere today!

No comments:

Post a Comment