Thursday, February 24, 2011

A day in my life - (food)

Here's what a typical day of eating looks like for me on the WW plan.

Breakfast (high-fiber blueberry muffin oatmeal with half a banana stirred in, another half of banana eaten with 1 Tbsp peanut butter):


Lunch (leftover edamame, cottage cheese, hummus and carrots, apple slices):


About 3:30 I was dragging... I mixed a packet of cocoa mix (complete with marshmallows) with some coffee for a little DIY mocha pick-me-up. I drank about 3 oz of it. Just enough to feel alive again!


Dinner (beef and broccoli stir-fry - WW recipe. This is so good, the fresh ginger in it really gives a ton of flavor):


Dessert (dark chocolate covered banana). I get these at Publix and they are only 3 points on the old WW plan (which is the one I use) and 4 points on the new plan. Not something I eat every day, but they are the perfect dessert sometimes!:


I am so glad I have more leftover edamame and stir-fry for lunch today. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment