Monday, August 29, 2011

I forgot how to shop!

I am desperately in ned of some new shoes and clothes for fall/winter. Mostly work stuff, but a few casual things, too.

Yesterday I was out running errands and decided to stop at TJ Maxx and see what they had. I am a huge fan of stores like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and even Ross, because not only do they have clothes, they have EVERYTHING. And it's kind of nice to find other little treasures to slip in my cart...

I must have spent two hours browsing and trying stuff on, but I bought no clothes. I have learned it's no fun to try things on when you're not having a "skinny" day. Those dressing room lights are brutal! I did buy two things, though... A 3 pack of Juicy Couture rollerball perfumes for $19..99 (quite the steal because one of them is $20 at Sephora!), and a set of coasters that make me smile and are metal - hopefully that makes them Pablo-proof!











I am heading back to the gym this week, so hopefully next time I go shopping I will feel a little more confident in the fitting room! A couple of pounds snuck back up on me, and even though it's only 3 or 4 (depending on the day), it really does make a difference in how you feel about yourself and how you perceive yourself to look. I'm really excited for fall stuff... And I'm also really excited about Essie's fall colors. I think they are the best yet! There are about 4 of them I have my eye on...













Aren't they gorgeous??

Also, I am super pumped for Target's Missoni line coming out on the 12th or 13th of September (I've read both dates, not sure which). I never get excited about stuff like this, but I must have these flats!!




















I love them TOO much.

I also wouldn't mind this luggage



















(and a vacation to go with it),


this bicycle,
















or this outdoor furniture set:




I'm not going to lie, I really, really, REALLY want that outdoor firniture set. However, unless I snag it on clearance for a deep, deep discount, it's probably not going to happen. But I am getting those shoes, darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment