Monday, August 29, 2011

New hairs!

I finally got my hair cut and colored on Saturday. It hadn't been touched since March. MARCH!

Here's how it looked before:





Believe it or not, Josh was a big fan of the raggedy mess. I liked the length and the 'sexy bedhead' that I sometimes had, but the ends were just worn out. I couldn't even straighten it anymore since the ends were so damaged, and even my big-barreled curling iron had stopped doing me favors.

But here is the after!





It's still plenty long, as you can see.

Before & After:



Hooray!

I keep wanting bangs, but I can never pull the trigger on it. Next time... but that's what I always say. Trying to decided if I want to go a more copper-y red next time or if I want to go darker and a little more brown for fall/winter. Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. I always debate about bangs too. My co worker always debated about them too but finally got them cut on Saturday and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My forehead is huge, so I think bangs would be a good choice for me. However, there is a fine line between good bangs and looking like a 6 year old! Guess I won't know until I try...

    ReplyDelete