Monday, October 11, 2010

Plastic Bullet Photo App for iPhone

I re-processed a few Photos from Savannah with the Plastic Bullet photo app, and I love the way these look!









I sure can't wait to go back there. I just started reading "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil," which of course is set in Savannah (probably everyone has seen the movie except for me), and brings back so many memories of the (very) short time we spent there.



















Just the feel of the city, the smell of the marshy air, the architecture... It sure doesn't take long for a place that special to lodge itself in your heart. I sure hope we can revisit next year, and maybe in 5 years or so, we can call it home. That is, if we don't fall too deeply in love with another city between now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment