Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's got mee!

The pollen counts are OUTRAGEOUS here this spring (something about lots of warm weather and not enough rain and over-producing fruit trees). The Bip and I are both suffering (of course I like to think I am suffering more, because I AM WOMAN and therefore a martyr as well), so today I asked him to pick up some Benadryl while he was out running errands.

While I have to wait until 5:00 to rush home and swallow my share of the magic pink pills, he took one immediately upon purchase. I talked to him at lunch and he said he was staying busy, had to study, etc. He felt he had to keep moving so the Benadryl wouldn't 'get him' and knock him into dreamland.

An hour or so ago I texted him and asked "Are you awake?"

I received this reply (complete with typo): "It's got mee."





**************************

And, since no one likes a post without a picture, here is a picture of him in my Papa's old tshirt. That's me on the front, at about 2 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment