Thursday, April 15, 2010

A beautiful walk through our neighborhood with the iphone.

As I've said before, springtime in Nashville is absolutely gorgeous. I am beyond in love with my neighborhood, and Bip and I have been enjoying leisurely 1.5 mile walks around it in the evenings. Leaves on the trees, flowers in bloom, historic homes galore. By the way, have I mentioned I am also in love with his iphone? The 'shake-it' photo app makes everything look even more lovely, and we utilized it on our walk last night so we could capture some of the prettiness that is all over the village. It even made this poor amputated Barbie arm look somwhat artfully placed.



















Things not of the plastic limb variety:


















































































Dream House. I think it has 7 or 8 bedrooms.


















And, just as further proof that the 'shake it' app makes everything beautiful, look how tasty it made Josh's lunch look the other day! (Chips he dipped in hummus not pictured)



















He makes the best sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment