Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yay, Weight Watchers!! (week 3)

This morning was my 3rd weigh-in, and I am down about 6 pounds since I started WW, and down a total of 8 lbs since the holidays.

Today is the first day I've really seen the change in my body, and I love it.


My face is thinner, as are my arms, and of course my stomach shows the most improvement (hallelujah)! I am 11 pounds from my goal!

And in 3 weeks of cooking WW meals, we just encountered our first yucky one last night. Chicken Paprika. I guess it's good if you like caraway seeds, but we definitely found that we do not, and this was in no way reminiscent of my mom's Chicken Paprika, or any Chicken Paprika I've ever encountered. So to say the least, it was quite disappointing.

Yuck.

I am sure tonight's dinner (Shrimp and Goat Cheese sandwiches) will be just fine. And I've already got ideas brewin' for next week's menu.

Also, I think my husband is the only person who has GAINED weight eating so much WW food (of course, he eats triple portions and washes it down with gallons of chocolate milk).

No comments:

Post a Comment