Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend!!

This weekend was a lil cray-cray. Not to say fun wasn't had, but it was cray-cray.

Friday night we went to the Farmer's Market... they have started doing "night markets" once a month, and this was the first one I had been to - love it. Some of the restaurants were open, and everything was moved inside the market house. They have an international foods store in there, too, and it was the first time I had been in it.

International market

Xmas lights on the ceiling:
Night market

Hubbin devouring a red velvet cupcake:


We had dinner there, shopped around a little. I hope they continue to do it every month! All of my favorites were there. There was one place that made their own marshmallows (Bang Bang candy co, I think?), and I got a drink from them - hot chocolate, peppermint schnapps (a lot of it) and a homemade vanilla marshmallow on top. It was yummy, and super potent.

Saturday we got up to run some errands, and ended up with this sexy desk chair from World Market we'd been eyeing for months.



The price had come down about $80, so it was a no-brainer. I was really pulling for a white chair in the library/office since the shelving is white and the trim will be, too. One of those black office chairs just wouldn't have looked right. Very happy with this one, especially since the price was so much lower than the first time we saw it!

World Market also introduced me to these wonderous little confections:


Delightful little confections!

So yummy.

We stopped at Target, too...



But Saturday's main event was Donald and Kristen's xmas party. I won't post too many pictures, to protect the guilty parties. ;) Donald (Josh's bro) dressed up as cousin Eddie from the infamous "Shitter's full!" scene in Lampoon's Christmas Vacation:


How can you not love that?

Kristen, the elf. Love this pouty pic!


Me and my feller:


Plenty more where that came from, but I'll stop there!! Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment