Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Cottage - The Shrimp (Wedding Post #6)

I have been a horrible blog updater.

This should wrap up all my wedding/honeymoon posts, though. I decided to end with what was our little home away from home while we were in Tybee. The name of the Cottage is "The Shrimp", and we rented it through Mermaid Cottages. I included the link so you can see more pictures of it - I really didn't take many good photos of the rooms themselves, just the little details I found charming.

http://bookings.mermaidcottages.com/site/Overview/PropertyID__15722/page__5/2390/DesktopDefault.aspx

Isn't it cute?


When you open the front door, you walk into an explosion of happy, beachy color. Who wouldn't want to honeymoon here?



I loved the second bedroom!











There were many little 'shrimp' details throughout...







We bought an ornament identical to the fan pull below as a reminder of this beautiful place!





(doesn't that make you hungry?)

Cute little signs and cottage-y paintings were hung all over:


Our favorite spots were the colorful and relaxing screened-in porch...



...and the outdoor shower!

























We hated to leave, so we left a little piece of ourselves behind... one of our centerpieces.




Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment