Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm terrible!

Obviously I am very bad at blogging these days.

Here we are 2/3 through October - my favorite month of the year, and I don't feel as though I've even had a chance to enjoy it! We have a Halloween party coming up, which I feel completely unprepared for. Our decorations aren't even completely up yet. I'm trying to just roll with it all.

Last weekend, we carved pumpkins at my mother-in-law's. Here are some pictures, it's all I have to offer right now. Haha.

P1000842

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law moved to CO, so this is how we get a family picture these days. Thank you, Skype! Our connection wasn't that great, but it was fun anyway.

group photo with K&D

Here are our pumpkins:

us pumpkins

I look like absolute death warmed over, felt like it, too. Still do. The show must go on!

Hope everyone is doing well, I have 2 weeks worth of blog posts to read. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment