Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Julio-Heavy Hodgepodge post.

(Say that 5 times fast)

Here are some random pictures. Enjoy!

Happy Tuesday
I was happy with how my makeup looked this morning, but I have some crazy runaway-bride type eyes and pube-like flyaways. Oh well, I still like it!

Handsome Hubbin!
The Bipster (AKA Hubbin, AKA Josh) actually attempted to style his very short hair yesterday. I give him a big "A" for effort! And he looks hunky in a V-neck, so I had a double dose of handsome to deal with!


WW chili and cornbread I made on Sunday. I absolutely loooove this chili (it's the 2nd time I've made it), but the cornbread was a huge disappointment despite having cheese, jalapenos, and creamed corn in the recipe. So bland.


While attempting to make baked eggs for that handsome husband of mine on Sunday morning, I had... an incident.

Julio is:

Just woke up from his nap
Lazy

The nosiest neighbor of all
Nosy


Snuggly


And just plain weird sometimes (he wedged himself in the chair behind Josh's back and got cozy).

No comments:

Post a Comment