Thursday, January 7, 2010

First post....

Ok, this thing is not officially up and running yet, but I did want to put up this little survey by way of introduction....

1. What is your name and what's your blog name if you have one?
My name is Shawna, and currently my blog is called The Bip and Bloon... unsure if I will keep that name. I also have a livejournal, but that's mostly private and for real-life friends.

2. Where do you live? City, State? if you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I live just outside of Nashville, TN. There is nowhere else I want to be.

3. Where do you work? What's your job title? Do you love your job?
I work for a Real Estate association. I love who I work with.

4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be? I'd love to be a kickass housewife (and mom) that does volunteer work.

5. What are you reading right now?
The first book in the Aurora Teagarden series by Charlaine Harris. It's a fun read. It's not going to change the world, but I love to read and I blow through books pretty quickly. Light reading is good.

6. What are you listening to?
Just the little heater under my desk at the moment.

7. Guilty pleasures?
It doesn't really make me feel guilty, but I buy a copy of People magazine every Friday!

8. Name your TV shows
True Blood, Intervention, Hoarders... I used to watch a lot of crime shows (The Mentalist, CSI, Criminal Minds) but I haven't lately. Maybe when I get the tv moved in my room... I really prefer to relax on my bed after work!

9. What are things you do everyday?
Eat, Laugh, Facebook, kiss my Bip and my dogs

10. How did you find our blog?
I saw this survey on many of the blogs I read. One just kinds of leads to another... I just keep clicking!

11. What do you like to do for fun?I like to do a lot of things, but the only one I do much of is read. I love entertaining (planning a party, menu, decor, favors), but I don't get to do that much, either. Another thing I rarely get to do is head downtown to the honky tonks on Broadway... it's fun to have a drink and sing along with some George Jones covers.


13. What was your favorite item that you received for Christmas?
I don't know that I have a favorite... I got a lot of stuff I needed and wanted. Truth be told, I am probably most excited about my fluffy new white towels (saving them until bathroom is painted and redecorated).

14. What's on your bedside table?
Books... nail polish.... ambien... and a baby picture of Bippy

No comments:

Post a Comment